Easytape® Therapeutic tape is made from high-quality cotton and a hypoallergenic acrylic adhesive. The tape is permeable to air and moisture. The skin can “breathe” and the tape can also be left on when its user sweats, is exercising or having a shower. Easytape® Therapeutic Tape meets all requirements towards medical quality, is free from latex and zinc and has been TÜV-approved.
Easytape® Therapeutic tape is elastic and shrinks up as soon as it is being stuck to the skin. It thus creates a negative pressure (which eases pain and ensures lymphatic drainage), facilitates myofascial control (more articular control) and increases the stability. Improved blood circulation and fluid transport (drainage) in the tissue accelerate the recovery process.
Easytape® Lymph & Scar tape improves the balance between the production and discharge of lymph fluid. This adhesive tape provides a safe, effective and pain-free manual lymphatic drainage, edema therapy, injury treatment, and scar treatment. Each box of Easytape® Lymph & Scar tape contains 4 rolls (format per roll: 1,25 cm x 4,5 meters).
Easytape® Lymph & Scar tape
• is available in 4 colors: black, blue, red and beige
• features 150% stretchability, which resembles the skin’s natural elasticity
• has a format of 1,25 cm by 4.5 meters per roll
• contains heat-sensitive hypoallergenic adhesive that adheres to the skin even better
• is humidity-resistant to facilitate swimming, showering and sweating
• will last at least 2 days on hands and feet
• will last at least 3 days on other parts of the body
• is free from medicinal ingredients
• is easily removed without leaving adhesive residues on the skin
• tape adheres perfectly on tape
Easytape Lymph & Scar tape improves the balance between the production and discharge of lymph fluid. On this page we give an example of taping treatments with our tape.